Monday, January 26, 2015

Free cut files from Paper issues

I figured I would take a stab at making a layout, cuz let me tell you it has been a long time since I have made some layouts. I do not know if it is just me but I tend to get in a rut and do one thing and than I get burnt out and than I have to do another thing. In my case I have been trying to catch up on my Project Life and well  I needed to take a break. Whatever I am behind!!! So I was checking out Paper Issues blog and saw that they had free cut files  and well hey what the heck lets do this!!!
Here is my take:

I got some Color Shine (Heidi Swapp), sewing, washi tape(I got from a sweet friend,TFS), wood pieces and PL cards all thrown on this page!!! 

That was tons of fun!!! Thanks Paper Issues for the inspiration . Now If only I could scrap faster ( I scrap at a snails pace)!!!

FYI my house just shook and I don't know if it was a earthquake or the building of the new homes across the street??? 
TFL Connie 

1 comment:

Paper Issues said...

Awesome LO using the cut file! Thank you for playing along and linking back to Paper Issues!