Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Die Cutting Saturday(Tuesday)

I blogged the other day about a layout  I did using free cut files from Paper Issues . I had some leftover pieces that I didn't use on my layout and I didn't want to throw them away I wanted to use them!!! Yes I am that scapper that saves all her scraps!

I decided to use the letters LOVE on a card you know with Valentine's around the corner. But I think this card can be used also for a everyday card to Hubby or to the kids. To remind them that I LOVE THEM.
The flower is a print and cut using my Silhouette Cameo and the paper is OLD Valentine paper pack from K&Co from Micheal's.


I also used my sewing machine woohoo Love the stitched look. I also colored in the word LOVE my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

TFL Connie   



No comments: