Monday, January 26, 2015

Cards,cards,and more Cards!!!



This lil card is my favorite. Isn't it the cutest thing ever. I have been playing with some Copics that I just got (and I only got a few cuz wow they are expensive) and some Spectrum Noir by the way they work great together. So I have been coloring away and I printed this free lil animal from good ole Pinterest





Well of course I had to do some Valentine Cards o.k I know they don't say Happy Valentines on them there is a reason! Here is the reason, I made this
Valentine Decor for a friend and well she posted on Facebook and I had 2 people ask if I could make them one and I said "of course"! Now I want to mail them a Thank you Valentine theme card.  

This Birthday card was all cut out of my Silhouette.
 I scrap lifted from  Pinterest . This card was just perfect and didn't want to change a thing. I need to make more Birthday cards March is a very full Birthday month.

TFL Connie

No comments: