Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Looking good!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

Today I will be sharing with you a layout I made for a challenge using layers on a scrapbook page. C'mon you know you what to join in on some challenges. Challenges really help me use my stash and BELIEVE me I need to use my stuff!!! So head over to the blog http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/  follow the rules and get creative! Oh and they will be giving away prizes!!! Who doesn't want free scrappy items?

These good looking guys are my Hubby and my BIL. They got all drssed up for my sons Explorers Graduation. My BIL came down from Tx just for the graduation! A very special day.



Can you see my layers??? I used layers behind my photo, I added a layer with modeling paste (the zigzag, This was the 1st time using modeling paste on a layout! FUN!) Also there is layering with the faux washi tape and embelishments. 

Next challange is up (you can see it here http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2014/03/stash-thon-birthday-challenge-2-cake.html and I have to use doilies!!! Ok I know I have dollar store doilies in my stash and I have bought a bunch of doilies on my silhouette. So what shall I use????  I think I will visit pinterest and get some ideas! 
Till next time, Connie :)




12 comments:

Brenda said...

Great page and nice job with the layering and the textured chevrons! Thank you for participating in our Stash A Thon at Scrap Our Stash!

Jenni Calma said...

Very nice layers!! Love that acetate too...can't wait to see what you do for the doily challenge. Thanks for playing along for the Stash A Thon at Scrap Our Stash!

Kerry said...

What a super page with subtle layers and great title. Thanks for sharing your wonderful layout with us at Scrap Our Stash. xx

nada said...

I love the layers! Thank you for playing along with our Stash a Thon at Scrap our Stash!

kate blue said...

love all the matting with the photo and yes, modeling paste is FUN! SO glad you popped by this month-hope we keep challenging you this month at Scrap Our Stash! xoxo Kate from SOS

Rochelle Spears said...

great layout! you did fantastic on the paste! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash Birthday Stash A Thon! :)

TantiK Creation said...

Great layers! Well done with the modeling paste. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Kelly said...

Fantastic job with the layers challenge! Love the textures too! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

Joefil said...

Great page and nice layering! Thank you for playing along in our Stash A Thon at Scrap our Stash!

RockinReddRobin said...

Great layout! You did a fabulous job.

~Robin Redd
Scrap Our Stash DT

Tricia said...

Nice job! Thank you for celebrating with SOS!

Sandy #1781 said...

This is a wonderful page and I love the textured chevrons!